Anyone used this ebay seller or could recomend one?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alps Pacino

Reaction score
I'm looking for an akrapovic system for me bike and noticed this on on ebay fraom the states but tbh i have never bought anything from the states before and am a bit worried if you get ripped off its a bit far to go knocking on doors

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Akrapovic-Racing-Line-Full-Exhaust-System-Titanium-Shorty-BMW-S1000RR-2010-2012-/220989214583?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3373fbcf77

Seems cheap to me and i am struggling to find anyone in the uk that does the racing line shorty as the all seem to be the longer can or the titanium shorty system.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section??????

Cheers Mark

that does look good value for that price mark. but as you say you carnt go knocking on doors if all goes wrong..... check out their feedback that should give you a good indication.

feedback looks alright maybe 1 or 2 negatives but over 1 thousand good. There is another bloke selling them on there and digging a bit on google it seems to be kyle racing in california so at least its an actual proper company and not just an ebay shop

If you are talking about Winston Bradish whatver it is Kyle Racing.

If you contact him he will do the same deal through his shop. Top bloke and very helpful.

If you are willing to take a little risk he can be creative with the import duty and VAT as well :)

I brought a yoshi r77 carbon system from a company of eBay for my busa.yes it was cheaper BUT I got stung for the import duty.it got stuck in customs. Supposed to be delivered in 10days . I ended up up waiting a month luckily it did turn up.BUT it was shipped as a warranty replacement part with a value of 50 us dollars.and the duty cost me another £21.what would the duty have been if the real value of the system have been on the invoice which was cost to me £780.or it had gone missing 50dollars

Yeah its winston bradish. I'll drop him an email when i get a spare 5 mins and hopefully get a deal done and get a cheap system.

Yeah i know what you mean abou tthe risks and would deffo prefer to get one from the uk but i cant find any and am guessing they are far more expensive in the uk.

Another thing i#m a bit worried about is the warrenrty side of things fitting a full system but might give them a buzz and see what the craic is with that side of things

Alps Pacino link=topic=729.msg6933#msg6933 date=1334356114 said:
Another thing i#m a bit worried about is the warrenrty side of things fitting a full system but might give them a buzz and see what the craic is with that side of things

You can buy a ful Akra system from BMW. I think they would have a hard job arguing it in validated your warranty. Also they would have to prove it was the exhaust that caused the problem.

Back