arrow can with baffle.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, just over a minute to remove the clip. with circlip pliers it took me 3 seconds. on mine there was a little welded in tab which I had to chisel off but after that it was still too tight to remove. it was hot though so will try when its cold. it marked very easy with pliers whilst it was hot.:(

I'd be interested what it sounds like without that baffle, Im going for an arrow can but i cant decide which one

Arrow Works Titanium Slip-On Exhaust

I previously had that exhaust (71823PK) fitted to my S1000RR and it doesn't come supplied with a baffle nor is one available for it from Arrow.

P1020655_zpslrahk8m9.jpg

It's good that Arrow appear to have changed the design and added a removable baffle. That was one of the reasons why I sold it as I didn't want to have to worry about failing trackday noise testing.

Measured at 5,500 rpm the Arrow slip-on recorded 97.5 dB during static noise testing. At full throttle it is louder than both the OEM exhaust and Akrapovič HP slip-on. So much so it resulted in a black flag being waved having triggered the drive-by sound meter.

Back