10 Billion pixel image

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you clock the guy sitting on the bog tho ? look at the hotel left front of the Aurora building, about half way up...looks like he's on the pan

seen it mate lol , some view fae a bog......

They all look the same to me, ouch!

On the promenade at the front of the scene there are people with bottom or top half missing.... photoshop?

Here check this out... deal of the week 30 quid down to 6.99 Aldi.... takes 2 machines.. had to take top extension off to photograph it and hold it at same time.. pure juggling act... fxn bargain man ! The top has to be secured to a wall...

ForumRunner_20160308_210453.jpg

ForumRunner_20160308_210501.jpg

ForumRunner_20160308_210514.jpg

stu's phone

lol , yip that what a mean man you crack me up , that is a barging tho..... but cycling really? and a thought you were a decent chap ,next you'll be golfing...... lol :encouragement:

lol , yip that what a mean man you crack me up , that is a barging tho..... but cycling really? and a thought you were a decent chap ,next you'll be golfing...... lol :encouragement:

A like cycling n golf...shooting n all....but most of all...I loooove my vroom vroom bike

sent from Stuart's lappie

Back