Few laps chasing Steve Plater

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're not hanging around there Bananaman, amazing the way Plater gets out of some of those corners without appearing to put any effort in!! Few have have achieved what he has in racing mind..

Brilliant! Looks a great track to ride
Loupe the track is superb, been going there for 9 years now. Going to have my ashes scattered there if i get my way. Great bit of riding there Bananaman might see you out there soon. hoping to do 2 days at Andalucia and 2 at Almeria in Sept

Loupe the track is superb, been going there for 9 years now. Going to have my ashes scattered there if i get my way. Great bit of riding there Bananaman might see you out there soon. hoping to do 2 days at Andalucia and 2 at Almeria in Sept
I'll have to ride that track, see you there one day guys!

I see you are taking Platers line around the long left. I paid for a day with him there and he got to follow the radius like you. Hodgson wanted me to turn out and increase the length of the straight on the way out. Soooo many lines on that corner.

Yes, there is the fast in, wide at the middle then turn and squirt out but that line lets someone up the inside and block the way out. Plater was on an s1000rr, shocked me how early he gets on the gas. Also went around with him lunchtime in the car while he explained the apexs and how far ahead they look on track, F*** me, you gotta be 100% sure of yr line in, he must be looking 5secs (track time) ahead all the time. Mind you, as he said, at the TT he's looking not secs but miles ahead to keep alive lol.

Didn't by any chance spot the channel I dug with my foot peg on turn 2 lol?

Back