new arrow slip on and HP rearsets

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r25sti

Reaction score
also stuck on some HP levers too but not overly happy with them. the clutch lever still has little closer to the bar adjustment.

just a bit different. ive not seen many around and although I like and have akros I didn't want a hanger and strap on this bike. I also like the carbon exit shape as it matches the shapes and angles of the bodywork.. :)

with the baffle in I would say its very similar to the oe noise level even the pops are about the same. I wont know about baffle out until next weekend. tbh I will most likely run it with the baffle in, the cops around our way like to pick on the cans. im off to Jerez tomorrow but will take a couple of vids with and without baffle next week.

with the baffle in I would say its very similar to the oe noise level even the pops are about the same. I wont know about baffle out until next weekend. tbh I will most likely run it with the baffle in, the cops around our way like to pick on the cans. im off to Jerez tomorrow but will take a couple of vids with and without baffle next week.

Cheers, i'd like to see that. didnt know the cops were tough on that around there!? lots of bike use that area as a through route to wales though i guess

yep, its the mid wales cops who are the fookers.lol...around builth wells and llandrindod/crossgate especially early in the season. ive even see motorcycle road blocks not letting any bikes through without being checked.. exhausts,small plates and dark visors. I think they do it to boost there coffers after a long winter.lol

lol - I'm all legal on this bike at the moment, assuming the Yoshi is CE marked and my dark visor is road legal (suspect not)

getting excited about it now.. trying to avoid the cops and sunny days.lol we've been followed a fair few times by the helicopter too, it even buzzed us on one occasion. we do generally try to keep all kit and bikes legal though. :)

iv got this one fitted to mine and there is no baffle with my can. It is a lot louder than standard going down the road and sounds brilliant. In order to pass the drive by sound test on some tracks I have had to make a baffle to fit it.

Back