Hello I'm New :)

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GSBikerChick

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just a quick intro, I'm not normally found on forums so this is a bit new to me so be gentle ::)

Although a fellow biker I don’t currently own S1000RR... I wish the purse strings would permit! I'm currently riding a F650GS. I'm a convert from the Jap sport bike world as I wanted to go a little further in comfort rather than grumbling about aching limbs after 150 miles in the saddle.

So far I've done about 8,000 on the GS and apart from a fuel pump problem that Williams Mcr sorted very quickly I've had pretty trouble free riding. Just my luck this happened at the triumph dealership in Chesterfield, while my other half was taking a test ride!

I ride out with friends who are mainly on Triumphs so get a lot of stick being the only BMW, but I can give as good as I get ;D

I to am the only one of my mates who has turned to the dark side !!! ;)

But guess who they now follow cos they don't like me taking the piss from behind!! :eek:

BMW Pipe & Slippers my arse!!! ;D ;D

welcome.

Welcome, however I love the Triumph 1050 triple engine :). The 675 aint that bad either.

Hi and welcome to the forum

I don't care what you ride we are on 2 wheels which is good enough for me :)

Enjoy the site

Cheers Rich

Hi and a very warm welcome. I'm with his R ness above. Hope you don't want to get anything sensible out of this site.

Welcome aboard GSBikerChick. Williams of Manchester, where I saw my first S1000RR, just had to have one from then on.

PhilHays link=topic=716.msg7135#msg7135 date=1335185237 said:
Welcome aboard GSBikerChick. Williams of Manchester, where I saw my first S1000RR, just had to have one from then on.

I'm often in there enjoying coffee & biscuits, they do my annual service and other bits 'n' bobs ::)

Back