Summers coming

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Literally haven't had Winter at all down in London. I think I saw frost twice. Cold and windy but not frozen. Global warming and city pollution for the win.

Lovely and warm in the sun here, still frosty this morning though

Attachments

• image-202029173.jpg
    image-202029173.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 79
Riding my GSA today on sunny dry roads on an 'urgent' errand to book my RR in for a service! Bliss :smile-new:

New garage nearly finished, HP4 coming home next week. In the meantime a cheeky Sunday ride out on the GS is on the cards if the weather stays :).

Done an oil and filter change today as well as fitting a new oil sight glass on the Adventure, outside in jeans and t-shirt. Brrrrrrrrilliant sunshine.

JimmyMac

I'm awaiting my bike and it's THUNDERING here...yes Thunder and Lightning...deep f**king joy.

Just round the corner Davy.... A82...A85..A86...here we come..soonish I hope.

Careful on your first few runs out on these routes, got pulled into the biggest rut I've seen in the centre of the road (A85) between Lix Toll and Crianlarich on Sunday, was impossible to get out, I had to just follow it until it finished, was maybe 15-20 metres long. Some of the surfaces are needing a good bit of attention.

JimmyMac

Careful on your first few runs out on these routes, got pulled into the biggest rut I've seen in the centre of the road (A85) between Lix Toll and Crianlarich on Sunday, was impossible to get out, I had to just follow it until it finished, was maybe 15-20 metres long. Some of the surfaces are needing a good bit of attention.

JimmyMac

Is that the other roadside image u took Jimmy. I thot it looked like the long straight just after Lix

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Forum Runner

Last edited:
Council doing loads of repairs just at our bit of the 82 the now...roads badly potholed and rutted just before you hit Loch Lomond

Is that the other roadside image u took Jimmy. I thot it looked like the long straight just after Lix

No, that photo was taken about 2 miles from the Welly heading home, I had seen it in my mirrors on the way out and thought it merited a wee snap on the iPhone.

JimmyMac

Back