A work of art

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful, just beautiful.
I looked at the PP Aquanaut travel time but at over ?23k with a stainless steel case and rubber strap, I came to my senses, thanked the salesman and took it back off my wrist.
Stunning watches.

Beautiful, just beautiful.
I looked at the PP Aquanaut travel time but at over ?23k with a stainless steel case and rubber strap, I came to my senses, thanked the salesman and took it back off my wrist.
Stunning watches.

The hand engraving is incredible...as is the parts they are tiny....3 million bucks just for a watch..

the engineering and patience is simply amazing.

Cheers for that Stuart, watched it right to the end then decided to find out how much they were. Fuckin Hell, but if I had that spare I think I would invest in one, beautiful and only 7 made.

JimmyMac

Cheers for that Stuart, watched it right to the end then decided to find out how much they were. Fuckin Hell, but if I had that spare I think I would invest in one, beautiful and only 7 made.

JimmyMac

I thought it was fascinating Jimmy... all hand crafted.. love stuff like that, could you imagine me in the middle of all those intricate mechanisms...fingerprints all over the parts and glass, glue everywhere... ffs.

Anyhow each to their own... now wheres that FUCKIN HAMMER !

Back