My 2011 s1000rr non sport

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iain-s1000rr

Reaction score
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-23-19-28-39-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-01-23-19-28-39-1.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 456
  • Screenshot_2016-01-23-19-28-56-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-01-23-19-28-56-1.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 207
attachment.php
The old man decided he would see how his blood bike signs suited the S-THOU haha

Attachments

• IMG-20160213-WA0014.jpg
    IMG-20160213-WA0014.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 445
Last edited:
I did blood biking for the white Knights over this side of the Pennines for a while until I moved house and the second sprog arrived. Then it became unmanageable. Blood bikers do a great job.

we use full liveried bikes, not our own, is that the same over your way? Used to crack me up because the blood bikes look just like police bikes (they often are ex police), amazing how well behaved drivers can be when they think plod is watching lol, and how quickly other bikers manage to slow down....

I did blood biking for the white Knights over this side of the Pennines for a while until I moved house and the second sprog arrived. Then it became unmanageable. Blood bikers do a great job.

we use full liveried bikes, not our own, is that the same over your way? Used to crack me up because the blood bikes look just like police bikes (they often are ex police), amazing how well behaved drivers can be when they think plod is watching lol, and how quickly other bikers manage to slow down....

My dad uses his own bike, pays for his own fuel & maintenance. They really do, do a great job. He even was on call on Christmas day & got a call out around tea time. He has used the local marked bike a few times, Which is based in Preston. He said he was sat at Kendal roundabout most of the day running blood & notes to and from the local hospitals, the amount of bikes that use that roundabout to practice getting their knee down is ridiculous but they all were eiding slow when they thought they saw a police bike parked up hahaha.

attachment.php
Managed to get out for a blast today in the dry and WOW!!! Absolutely loving it. Also got some work done this morning, fit my MIVV GP slip on thanks to TINO for the sale of that :). Also got some of the HP4 decals on so thanks to TURTLE for those. might need to order some more of the 2D ones though as the other side didnt go to plan.

Attachments

• MIVV.jpg
    MIVV.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 411
How's the Mivv sounding?

Sounds good Alex, gives it a nice pop as you change up and just gives it an overall deeper grumble. I really don't like the standard can (personal preference) so wanted something that looks a bit better & was amazingly cheap, gives me time to save up for the full aki. :)

ForumRunner_20160302_141931.jpg

ForumRunner_20160302_141941.jpg

Got my oem screen on and some evo tech paddock stand bobbins on. My v-trec levers arrived today but didn't have time to get them on. Also got some metzeler sportech m7rr's on the way.

lovely mate , bought the same can of alex recently, how are you doing the de_cat ?

Your bike will turn into a V8 after that install ;)
I really dont like the can-slider... But safety first i guess....

You will not be dissapointed.

I hope so :D. i wont be installing the protector, i dont like them either. Just hope its not a massive pain in the arse to install the system.

I'd be interested to see how you get on with the decat. I have the same can fitted and have been looking at the danmoto decat pipe. Only thing holding me back at the minute is my warranty lasts until December. I'd be going straight to hilltop for a map if I fitted the decat and don't want to void the warranty. Maybe a project for next winter...

I'd be interested to see how you get on with the decat. I have the same can fitted and have been looking at the danmoto decat pipe. Only thing holding me back at the minute is my warranty lasts until December. I'd be going straight to hilltop for a map if I fitted the decat and don't want to void the warranty. Maybe a project for next winter...

Im going to give it a try without getting a map first as i have heard mixed reviews about decats, some say it doesnt need a map/some say it runs like shit. Guess it just depends on the bike. When i get the exhaust i will be selling the standard end can and the MIVV that i have on at the moment for cheap if anyone is interested just to get some money back. plus i will be in the market for a belly pan extension as i prefer it with one on when the bike has been deccated.

Got my forum decals on now. Covers a few stone chips so that was best place for me to put them. Not sure why my pictures always upload on a 45 degree angle

ForumRunner_20160311_181431.jpg

Back