My Track fireblade and Hp4 carbon

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kingsman84

Reaction score
mods on the fireblade:
new pvm lightweight wheels
full titanium akra
full carbon body
brembo front and rear brakes
gillies rearsets
cs tuning HRC engine (205bhp+) used at 2015 TT 1000cc races
nova gearbox
samco hoses
ohlins rear shock
full custom paint by (voodoo road and race)

mods on hp4
carbon frame covers
carbon swingarm covers
carbon chainguard
mgp growler exhaust (out of order)
few custom stickers
HID light kit (blue 8000k)

My first bike was a 2001 kawasaki zx6r.... couldnt ride for toffee! then I upgraded to a fireblade and converted her to the track machine she is today! that whole transition took me 12 months and alot of $$$$$$.. but she handles like a dream and as you can see from the bottom picture has no problem scrubbing the edges of the front tyre in!
I missed road riding so much that last summer I bought myself the 2013 HP4 carbon... love the machine to bits... build quality is second to none and the heated grips are a welcome treat for the occasional winter blast I like to do. Im off to portugal this year for 3 days track time with no limits.. not sure If I fancy taking the BMW over aswell as my blade?? will have to see!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-13-09-13-20-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-02-13-09-13-20-1.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 91
  • Screenshot_2016-02-13-09-16-44-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-02-13-09-16-44-1.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 92
  • Screenshot_2016-02-13-09-19-29-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-02-13-09-19-29-1.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 89
  • 2015-09-21 05.16.48.jpg
    2015-09-21 05.16.48.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 90
  • Screenshot_2016-02-13-09-19-11-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-02-13-09-19-11-1.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Beans on toast for the next 2 years!!! But well worth it. Im just glad the missus lets me get away with it. 😂

Beans on toast for the next 2 years!!! But well worth it. Im just glad the missus lets me get away with it. 😂

lol you've got to have an understanding missus, my wife always says we would be rich if I didn't have bikes! but I told her if I didn't have bikes I would just spend it in the pub...... nothing wrong with beans n toast mate, try some cheese on its lovely :chuncky:

Kingsman, great bikes, notice you've a Drift on the side of the 'blade. Any issues to date with the sticky pads? Do you double retain?

Kingsman, great bikes, notice you've a Drift on the side of the 'blade. Any issues to date with the sticky pads? Do you double retain?

I no longer use the drift to be honest. I was hooked on the idea of getting myself a gyrocam for a while and after finding one from america, unfortunatley it was only compatable with the gopro. Ultimatley I ended up with both a gyrocam and a hero 4. Since then Ive never looked back. I used the drift for the a while tho and can homestly say I never had any issues with the standard double sided adhesive they came with. Them things will remove paint if care isnt taken when taking them off. Same for the gopro mounts. I Never fully trust it at 190mph tho! Would deffinatley reccomend drilling 2 small holes either side of the mount straight through the fairings and attaching bolts. I did this on my ninja and when the time to sell came I removed them and filled the holes up. You honestly couldnt tell. Not sure if Id do that with my hp4 tho.??
for the record. Since having my bike overhauled (blade) any and all mounts on the bike are bolted tight. For the sake of some touch up paint and a bit of filler Id take that over a smashed up gyrocam and hero 4 anyday!! As for rhe hp4. Well lets just say I habe faith in the adhesive. Im yet to track the bmw so wont be needing the bolts for the road.

Last edited:
Thanks for that. I was thinking about a self tapper with a counter sunk head. I can zip tie the camera too.

Back