hp4 exhaust

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevin m s/land

Reaction score
Alreet lads i am thinking about putting my hp full system back on my bike (i have a racetaylormade one on at the moment, i know everyone has different tastes) anyway the reason i haven't got my standard system on is because i don't like the look of the long can, I've got the link pipe to get the cat off, Has anyone got a shorter carbon akrapovic can or similar on theres ? One that fits onto link pipe with no probs ?
Cheers Kev

You can either shorten the long can or look into Racefit and SC project CR-T exhausts. They both make GP style cans. Fair warning - they're loud!

Hi I am looking into changing mine for the same reasons the large can. Would be interested to know more about the racefit if that's we you decide on

You don't even have the race link pipe. Will be louder for sure. I was planning on going with SC but now thinking of RaceFit.

That's the saving grace and the only thing that allows me some cheek in riding it through built up areas, i keep telling myself "it could be louder" :D

In fairness the bike came with the system fitted but once the warmer weather is here and i have time to get out on it more then i will likely get the link pipe for it and have it mapped with a PCV for both the SC Project can and the longer Akrpaovic than came on it, at least that way i can still chop and change them :)

How's your Taylormade?
I like my tailor-made because its very neat and tidy i got the newer version this time with the shark gills in carbon panels, but put my bike on dyno and a few bits of baffle (mesh) blew out ha I've split the box so i might get it welded / fixed and need to get some decent packing back into it, i was asking just to see what my options were, And some canny photos come through of other bikes, they should be a gallery part on forum so you can see other peoples mods on bikes eh,

I like my tailor-made because its very neat and tidy i got the newer version this time with the shark gills in carbon panels, but put my bike on dyno and a few bits of baffle (mesh) blew out ha I've split the box so i might get it welded / fixed and need to get some decent packing back into it, i was asking just to see what my options were, And some canny photos come through of other bikes, they should be a gallery part on forum so you can see other peoples mods on bikes eh,

Was just curious is all. I've always been fascinated by the Taylormade exhausts. How did she do on the dyno?

Totally agree on the gallery part of your post. I've been having a hell of a time finding any photos of the Racefit exhaust mounted on an HP exhaust/midpipe.

Totally agree on the gallery part of your post. I've been having a hell of a time finding any photos of the Racefit exhaust mounted on an HP exhaust/midpipe.

If you are a premier member you can upload pics to your own self-created albums in your profile. Storage and hosting isn't free (neither is the forum software) which is why there are a few restrictions on what standard members get for their free signup.

While we're sticking exhaust pics up it'd be rude not to include my AR GP1...

Back