Tyre Pressures

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

green_machine

Reaction score
Hey guys, running the Metzeler Racetec K3's, going to be doing a track day at snett end of the month. Will be using tyre warmers, what tyre pressures do I want to be aiming for hot/cold?

I run my K3's on the snetterton 300 at 30/30. Wasn't a hot day but the track was dry and the tyres balled up nicely. Plus if your running warmers then the tyre will probably cool down on track if it's a cold day but at least you won't have that heavy steering on the first lap and a half. Hope you have a great day mate

I have been recommended to run at 32/30 on the k3's.

Depends what pace you are running at. If you are in the fast group maybe drop those to 30/28.

These are COLD temps.

30 front and rear on Bumflops D211s. Feels like its got a puncture for the first lap. Nice.

I run racetecs K1 front, K2 rears. Pressures hot: front 30 psi, rear 24 - 28 psi. Running tyre warmers all day to retain temperatures and to stop cycling. Works great and good ware.

D211 gp racers i ran 30 psi front and 23 psi rear, dont know about the sport smarts but going to try 32F and 36R and see how it goes?

2CTs. 28 front and back, but did get a few slides on the Blade - proper filled my pants I did

Back