And here she is

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ant

zoot-man
Reaction score
found a chance to clean it and correct the popular winglet issue then but her away until slightly better weather!

really pleased i went with black too. look like it'll be tricky to keep really clean though but i think a waxing will help with that

CECC9A19-072C-46B2-B0FA-F91FD1EC9DC1.jpg

Last edited:
yep, can't wait to get out now and to get on the mountain at the IOM TT

instantly felt a better machine than the gixxer even limping home in the rain and snow yesterday.

looks great buddy , just wait till you redline it in the first 4 gears nothing like it.

Looks really mint. Great buy Ant.
And yes they sound like a bag of spanners till they're on song :applause:

Great looking bike Ant. I'll be looking out for it at Parliament Square.:encouragement:

JimmyMac

Last edited:
Aye Ant, I'll be there from the 30th May until 12th June. Bike might have gold wheels (Undecided at mo) but other than that it should look like my avatar.

JimmyMac

Aye Ant, I'll be there from the 30th May until 12th June. Bike might have gold wheels (Undecided at mo) but other than that it should look like my avatar.

JimmyMac

lucky you going for the duration. my ferry dates are 31st from liverpool and return 5th (redeye) to Heysham. i'll keep an eye out for you unless people going are planning a meet up?

Last edited:
Can I ask where you got the carbon piece that goes over the pipe ?

JimmyMac

Gold wheels on a pink bike , whatever next !

Can I ask where you got the carbon piece that goes over the pipe ?

The bike came like that from the dealer split but a quick google of the yoshimuira R55 le and all the images have it on so I'd guess it can supplied with it?!

Last edited:
No mate I've just got mine and it wasn't with it... Maybe ask the dealers ! Thanks
Dave

Yes new mate ! Local dealer but came from performance parts.

Latest posts

Back