Brands Hatch BSB

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stingray0007

Reaction score
Anyone planning on going ? I've got weekend tickets so plan is to be there across all four days so be good to meet up with anyone else who may be going.

Stingray link=topic=677.msg6365#msg6365 date=1332957379 said:
Anyone planning on going ? I've got weekend tickets so plan is to be there across all four days so be good to meet up with anyone else who may be going.

Maybe... probably... will decide next week on exact details.

Stingray link=topic=677.msg6365#msg6365 date=1332957379 said:

Will be going on the monday, my friend is racing a S1000RR in the super stock race

I wish, booked to fit a kitchen over the 4 days ( Friday to Monday) but looking to be going to thruxton round

I'm definitely going on the Monday now. It's nearer the time now so shall we sort details?! ;D

Would be nice to put some more faces to names. :D

I'm meeting up with a friend (maybe plural, currently unsure) on the way but we're coming from down south so probably not suitable for folks coming from up north.

Haha wasn't sure what time I would be leaving so guessed, what time does practice start, I could then let you know a more accurate time

For me Friday is now :( the only day I can go by bike, as my sons on crutches so I'll have to go by car sat,sun,mon, still meet up in brands somewhere and Friday if anyone's going my way by bike
, Croydon way ? Perhaps we can meet.

Back