My 2011 BMW S1000RR in Yellow

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DL84

Reaction score
Hi guys thought I'd post some pics of my bike , a wee history if you like , first pic the day I bought it till present .

lol she has indeed! , I do use my bikes , but I really look after and care for them, believe it or not she comes up absolutely mint with a clean and polish, got really lucky with the off at knockhill minor damage, all fixed for 160 quid , go ebay!

Can't do anything about a bird strike and for a crash a gentle low-side is about the best result anyone can ask for. I hope you have a less dramatic next year!

true Alex you can't I actually thought it was a leaf, shows you how fast the s1000 is birds cant escape , oh and if you do hit one make sure you get it all out , made the mistake of not doing that the smell after a few days was not good. definitely couldn't ask for a better crash the bike spun round on the crash bung and slid backwards down the track avoiding the kitty litter , me on the other hand not so much..... :black_eyed:

David

Last edited:
Back