HP4 new model

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you need to identify what/why there was an HP4 first. It was a 'halo' bike introducing the ddc system to the BMW sports bike for the first time, described as a race bike homogenated for road use only built for two years in limited numbers.

If there is a next HP bike it will likely need to also debut new technology worthy of a limited production run that is a game changer. When we find out what that game changing technology is, and that BMW are going to debut it with the rr, then it would be plausible to expect a new HP bike at some point.

I hope that makes sense and goes some way to answering your question? :)

I think you need to identify what/why there was an HP4 first. It was a 'halo' bike introducing the ddc system to the BMW sports bike for the first time, described as a race bike homogenated for road use only built for two years in limited numbers.

If there is a next HP bike it will likely need to also debut new technology worthy of a limited production run that is a game changer. When we find out what that game changing technology is, and that BMW are going to debut it with the rr, then it would be plausible to expect a new HP bike at some point.

I hope that makes sense and goes some way to answeri

ng your question? :)

Technology moves so fast, just wondered if there was a new HP on the Horizon.

Cheer's

Last edited by a moderator:
Technology moves so fast, just wondered if there was a new HP on the Horizon.

Cheer's

:)

I would like to see some more of the car tech filtering down, particularly with the likes of radar road scanning that merc and BMW can now deliver. More grip/traction must be the way forward for bikes to get faster and safer, power is becoming irrelevant IMO.

Back