hi ya

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babarr46

Reaction score
hello,
I've had my beloved rr for about 15 months & covered nearly 12k miles ;D
only just found this forum though, I'm on a few other non specific ones.
bought it before i could even walk properly after i got knocked off my r1. :'(
don't know if any of you are in my neck of the woods, I've seen quite a few rr's up bury hill.
anyway hi.

Hey there,

You're pretty local to me so I might see you at Bury Hill. Are you on the SEC Bikers forum?

PS What happened with your knock on the R1?

Hanna link=topic=661.msg6242#msg6242 date=1332742960 said:
Hey there,

You're pretty local to me so I might see you at Bury Hill. Are you on the SEC Bikers forum?

PS What happened with your knock on the R1?
I'm on buryhillbikers.com , & sussex motorcycle riders group on fb. We usually meet between 10 & 11 @ buryhill and go from there. :) We do ride outs every week & social meets charity events, a good mix of people :)

As for the accident, white van man pulled out of his drive on a single track road and i hit him right on his front wheel went over the front head first into the road followed by the bike which tried to bend me in half the wrong way. The result was 3 broken vertebrae & year off work :'(

As for the milage I'm a year round rider, only snow stops play.

Hi ya and Welcome ;D

babarr46 link=topic=661.msg6249#msg6249 date=1332754483 said:
white van man pulled out of his drive on a single track road and i hit him right on his front wheel went over the front head first into the road followed by the bike which tried to bend me in half the wrong way. The result was 3 broken vertebrae & year off work :'(
Ouch..... :eek:

babarr46 link=topic=661.msg6249#msg6249 date=1332754483 said:
I'm on buryhillbikers.com , & sussex motorcycle riders group on fb. We usually meet between 10 & 11 @ buryhill and go from there. :) We do ride outs every week & social meets charity events, a good mix of people :)

As for the accident, white van man pulled out of his drive on a single track road and i hit him right on his front wheel went over the front head first into the road followed by the bike which tried to bend me in half the wrong way. The result was 3 broken vertebrae & year off work :'(

As for the milage I'm a year round rider, only snow stops play.

Ah, okay. I think two forums is quite enough for me - prefer to ride by myself or very small groups anyway. :) I might change my mind and join Bury Hill Bikers though as I regularly go down that way.

Nasty crash there! Good on you for getting back on the bike. :D

Hi and welcome to the forum

Glad to hear your bouncing back after your White van man experience :(

Enjoy the site and maybe see you soon on a forum ride out, Peterborough can't be far away

Cheers Rich

Back