should i complain to customer services

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billybob

Reaction score
hi i would like some advice please on the 17 of feb i ordered my bike they said it wouldn't be here till the 19th of march which is fair enough
so on tuesday 20th of march i get a phone call to say my bike hasn't come but they have found one with heated grips [which i don't really want on] but they said they would pay them i thought fair enough so i rang today no bike while next thursday now !!
my worry is where have they got this bike from and is it all kosher
my worry is where the hell have they got this other bike from
is it me thats just being anal or have i got a right to be a bit peeved
any advice would be welcome
cheers
bob

ps this weather is not helping matters

calm down m8 your getting heated grips for free. this bike is probably coming from another dealer somewhere else in the country the delay is probably as its being driven down to your dealer. you will forget your woes when your out riding it. good luck

cheers vinny just feel a bit peed of with them at the moment especially as we are going have another good weekend plus my kitchen is resembling a bike shop with all the bits i have bought for it

I agree with Vinny, I would let someone lock my bike away for a fortnight if it came back with heated grips.

Put the mods away somewhere so you dont keep staring at them. :)

you are probably right godzilla taken all my bits to the garage
just hope i get it thursday now i am booked in for venture shield fitting on friday
how is it i go on holiday to some very exotic places and i am not really arsed about it [it keeps the missis happy] but getting a new bike i am like a kid on christmas eve !!

I had the opposite mate, called me a couple a weeks prior and said theyd got one now but no heated grips but theyd put them on if i wanted it. Too right i did and thete were no probs. Exactly what id ordered

yeah i think your just fucked off cos its sunny and it hasnt turned up
free grips is great fella

your right bob i was just worried about the heated grips being big and bulky
like those oxford product jobbies lets just see what thursday brings

Back