Wicked Quotes insurance

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the correct part of the forum for this... but it is for my HP4... anyone use WICKED yet... they seem to have a decent write up....

I'm really struggling to get anything less than a monkey... all the usual suspects Devitt.. MCE and most of the comparison sites are 600 bangers or therabouts...

I've a chequered history... couple of SP30s 2011 and 2014 TS10 2013 1 Theft in June 2011 when Mr Arsehole broke in to my house... took a dump on my shiny kitchen floor and stole my Shogun to get home, and small car park incident costing ?2300 18 months ago... other than that I'm a saint.

So the question is Wicked Qoutes.... any good ?.

S

Last edited:
Stuart, I used the Post Office. I wrote about it on here some time back, I don't know how to link it? They were offering the same insurance cover as BMW from the SAME office as BMW at a huge markdown. Worth a look?

JimmyMac

Jimmy, they come up on comparison sites... quite expensive... think I'll need to bite the bullet at around the 5 hunner mark.... next year the theft and one SP 30 will slide off as long as I don't get caught for anything else.

I've been lucky boy more than a few times with regard to excessive speeding... I count my blessings.

You've bought the wrong bike if you're sitting with 9 points Stuart and have been lucky?
Seriously though, have you not thought about investing in a road angel type device for the bike? You clearly like a wee thrill when you're out and about.

JimmyMac

Ha.....the bikes right....its the rider in all fairness. I had one in my RS 4 for years they are good but doubt its use on my bike. Anyhow on a different note the bikes getting delivered tomorrow... Hope weather keeps up for a few days.

OK so I done the deal with wicked... reasonable premium for my profile and the bike involved... be less next year as I've a couple of things sliding off.

hi Stuart, how much did you end up paying in the end? my licence has a bit of writing on it (sp30 3mnth ban 400 squid fine) and paid 360 fully comp with bikesure , not a hp4 and I have 8 years no claims, so your earlier ballpark of 5 hunner didn't sound to bad.

David

David....530 all in not bad tbh..... The parent company is ramesis insurance I found out after paying..... They have a good rep, by a strange coincidence I look after a flat owned by the directors wife.

They live down south but still own a flat here in Dumbarton... How's that for coincidence.

hi Stuart not to bad at all , that is a coincidence , you should have hit her for a discount ☺

Back