Powering Garmin Nav Cradle

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soofsayer

Forum Admin
Reaction score
Hi guys. Has anyone done this?

I have a 660 with the powered mount and want to put it on the HP4, is there an accessory socket or other way to connect to the canbus so the feed is switched?

Cheers.

I had a Navigator 5 that was passed down from my RT to K1300 Sport and is now fitted to my 2015 S1000RR. The dealer had a bit of a drama fitting it to start with but I found a link on a forum that identified where it could be plugged in correctly when I passed this on they did a really neat job of fitting it. Sorry I cant remember the exact details but the dealer was Williams in Manchester give them a call they might be able to help.

I had a Navigator 5 that was passed down from my RT to K1300 Sport and is now fitted to my 2015 S1000RR. The dealer had a bit of a drama fitting it to start with but I found a link on a forum that identified where it could be plugged in correctly when I passed this on they did a really neat job of fitting it. Sorry I cant remember the exact details but the dealer was Williams in Manchester give them a call they might be able to help.

Thanks for the info. I'll go googling.

Back