100 miles

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bettybeamer

Reaction score
Only 100 miles to go before my running in service.take of that bloody 9000rpm limiter.& raise that shift light thing.must ring chandlers to get it booked . ;D

Its certainly frustrating having the limiter on. When I was running mine in I had some likely lads on Blades come up behind me. They must have thought these new BMWs aren't really that quick and there's me bouncing off the limiter trying to keep in front. I'd like to meet them again.

Got 150 left to do now... booked in for Chandlers Brighton on Wednesday morning... James in Servicing seems like a nice chap so let's hope it goes well.

got mine booked in for 8 tomorrow morning,can't wait to get rid of the limiter,its like riding a motorcross bike going up through the box!

VINNY RR link=topic=639.msg6120#msg6120 date=1332366670 said:
how many miles do we need to do to get limiter taken off...... ::)

About 3 years for you Vinny ;)

Bettybeamer link=topic=639.msg6090#msg6090 date=1332350926 said:
Only 100 miles to go before my running in service.take of that bloody 9000rpm limiter.& raise that shift light thing.must ring chandlers to get it booked . ;D
Done the rest of the running in mileage this morning at 6.30.ive just left the 40miles which I will do taking it to chandlers which will put it on 602.so I rang chandlers to book it in for the much awaited service.NEXT TUESDAY.looks as though I might be adding a few more miles then with all this lovely weather were havin.i have asked them to ring me if there's a service cancelation.fingers crossed.doh doh bloody doh

Back