Fitted a LeoVince SKS Ti Race Exhaust

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

PhilHays

IMG_0002.JPG

Looks cool & sounds awesome, although it was a bit tricky & time consuming to fit, when you get the standard exhaust off you realise just how big & heavy it is in comparison.

Happy days :)

Cheers Bob...

Anytime dude.

It's loud! Have installed the baffles and it's still loud. Sounds like proper Moto GP bike.

willl have a spin over after next week matey when the locks go forward and it warms up a bit ,
I usually wizz up and down the A628 when the nights get lighter , you should come over so we can scare the feck out of the wildlife in the valley

IMG_0001.JPG

Soz... full pics now sorted.

Did 50miles on the way home. Twist the throttle and the noise makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. £300 cheaper than the Akropovic equivalent.

Is this the new model?

I have the full carbon model, last years model. Got it hella cheap for a full exhaust. My buddy says when it's running at the track it doesn't sound like any other bike out there.

It's the 2011 model. Full race exhaust. I've kept the baffle in as the noise was on the loud side of loud... Moto GP (who sold it to me) said the only difference between the 2011 & 2012 models is the number of spring clips. This years has one less!

looking nice phil are you going to do anything about the big hole that the cat leaves thats the only thing thats putting me of a full system will have to have a little pootle about when i get mine run in
bob

It's all about personal taste I suppose. But, I'm not sure about a rear Belly pan. They make the bike look over fussy. There's already plenty of fairing on the bike and the old Cat. was a big tin! When you drop it out of the bike it looks like a car exhaust.

The bike actually looks cool, lean and more agressive as it is....

For what its worth Phil , i dont like the big daft belly pan either , I think its looks shite ::)
I'll stick with my gap , at least it makes cleaning that feckin linkage easier

Cheers Bob... The gap where the Cat. was 'Rocks'.. Maybe we should start a faction, those with & those without a Cat. gap?

This forum makes me laugh at least once a day...

Phil

+1 on the gap, wsb looks cool if you need to catch oil when your bike blows up! I'll stick to wsb lean angles cheers ;p

Back