Virgin media and sky F1

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andybarsblade

Reaction score
Really not happy with virgin media.

Got the full TV (HD movies sports tivo + multi room) 100meg boardband and phone with Virgin costing around £110 vip pack (dont make me laugh) every month! Been with them since 1998 and always had the top stuff so using ruff ar$e maths i would say i've spent over £13,000 with them.

Sky f1 is not hd on virgin and it looks pants feels like watching F1 back on itv1 non hd total waste of a good tv and im paying through the nose for the privilege, I dont get sky sports 3 & 4 in HD, no sky go and no sky sports in 3D

Just price compared on the websites virgin would cost £110 to have what i have (wheres the vip discount) but heres the best bit, if i took the tv out the phone and boardband would cost around £50 (so no package discount?) - to match with sky what i have (even though i get more content with sky) would cost £73 but i've rang them and they took it to £60 striaght away so it would cost no more to have separate virgin boardband and sky tv?

The lady at sky said she would ask her manager about further deals aswell!
Called virgin ................... nothing - not deals - no money off - cant even explain their charges against sky.

So after I come back from watching the Motogp in Spain next week im getting sky TV stuff em.

£110 :eek: :eek: blimey that's a lot thought I was paying enough at £63 for the full Sky HD Package incl Multi Room But that is without any Broadband as I live in the middle of nowhere I can only get BT Broadband & the max speed I can get is....... wait for it a 1/4 of a meg :'(

What I would do for 100 Meg Broadband 8)

Try living in Hull, we have NO choice for Land line or broadband and no fibre optics! Its Kingston Communications or erm Kingston Communications fooking rip off and sh1t service

We're still on smoke signals here too
I do have sky f1 though which is a bit dull anyway , besides some twat always puts the results on Facebook

Back