Feedback section

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Vibration reducing bar ends

Just to say that I got some of these a couple of weeks ago and they are fantastic! Long weekend to Germany and a lot of laps on the 'ring and no finger tingle whatsoever.

Cheers
Simon

Hi Simon
Thanks for the feedback. Glad they do what they are supposed to!

More feedback.

Hi Charlie

I have received the bar ends and after installation the vibrations are reduced.
Much better than before.
Thank you very much.

Markus

Once more with feeling......

I'm really happy with my new bar ends, the vibes have been reduced a lot for my commute and faster road riding.
I won't lie they are still there, but for my normal usage there is a BIG reduction.
Since having the new bar ends, the only time where I got numb fingers was slow filtering on the M25 (not my usual commute luckily).

Thanks GixxerChuck!

Hi Charlie

Received and fitted bar ends the vibes at 4000 revs greatly reduced very pleased, many thanks.

Keith

Ordered and received my bar end weights ages ago, but only got round to fitting them last week (did a 900+ mile trip to/around the lake district at the weekend and really did not want to have to put up with the vibration with the standard bar ends).

Fitting was almost trivial (other than that my local Halfrauds had sold out of blue threadlocker) - T55 on a decent size ratchet, bit of effort required to undo the bolts to remove the original bar ends, put the bolts through the new bar end weights, dab on a bit of medium threadlocker and do the bolts back up good and snug.

There is still some vibration through the bars, but it is barely noticeable compared to the stock bar ends. Does exactly what it says on the tin.

Fitted these last week before a nearly 400 mile round trip to the broads at the weekend. On my previous long ride out with standard bar ends my throttle hand was numb for a good couple of days afterwards and yet after this broads trip with these new bar ends nothing! You can still feel some vibration at the bars at certain revs while riding but my hand is 100% improved afterwards which is what counts. So as above poster says, "does what it says on the tin"!

In addition, I was planning to get these powder coated having seen the pics on GixxerChucks post, but in the flesh they are beautifully machined little lumps, and once I'd put them on (I have m/sport colours) they looked so good I decided to leave them as they were. Highly recommended.

GbbR6Fr.jpg

ePYsaT0.jpg

CX1Crmy.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/CX1Crmy.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ePYsaT0.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/GbbR6Fr.jpg

Last edited:
Feedback from an eBay buyer
Hello ,bought some of these of you just over a week now and just had to let you know they are bloody brilliant .I do longer journeys now to and from work 😉.A gain many thanks ,kind regards

Re: 10% discount for premier members

Exactly as it says. Send me a message confirming what you want and that you are a premier member and I will send you a price.
Just wanted to say a big thanks GixerChuck for the bar ends, the Mrs and I are over the moon with them. Highly recommended guys as they're a great bit of craftsmanship.

These bar ends are absolutely fantastic!
They are pukka quality, the machining is immaculate, and the reduction in vibration throughout the rev range is far more significant than I expected.

Highly recommended!

Thank you for no more tingling fingers GixerChuck!

Back