Givi 3d604 tank bag , don't bother unless your arms are long !!!!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kev_b hp4

Reaction score
0A732590-E744-49F9-9E76-F76DEB30BA36_zpsdcgqqegt.jpg

Ok then lol. I'm looking at the wunderlich tank bag, reckon that's the best option?

This was my leave it to the last minute before I go Scotland purchase ,, safe to say no tank bag was used this year :( .
I'll be looking into wunderlich for next years run . Get some pictures up soofsayer when you get it .

i use a givi b33 monokey bolted to a pillion seat purchased from flea bay , it's a 4 day trip so not that much luggage required and in all honesty you don't really know it's there other than it wanting to wheely all the time , did 400+ miles on day one and as much as I love the hp4 she's no mile muncher , pain killers saved the day and the next 3 lol . I could go and buy a busa or whatever but that's no fun now is it ??? The Beemer rules

Thanks for the info. That mileage in a day on the bike sounds nasty.

I'm going to order the wunderlich tankbag tomorrow, reviews are very good.

My givi looks bigger, and thats with it zipped down to make it smaller!

IMG_20150628_193147.jpg

What bag is that joeman, looks a decent size and sits much further forward , I bet it's nice to lean on as well .
And yes soofsayer 400 + miles is a real killer . Wouldn't recommend unless you've got a gold wing .

Ok. Got the wunderlich bag. Fits on bike nice and easy, simple installation. I reckon I can probably get a pair of trousers, couple of t shirts, toiletries, pants and socks in it, that's all. Shoes might be a bit tricky but going to see how it packs on Sunday, might get more in it. What is for sure is it ain't big, not much good for long tours unless it used as a second bag to something on the back seat perhaps. It'll do me and I'll post a picture of it fully loaded to give a sense of how much can go in it.

Ok. Got the wunderlich bag. Fits on bike nice and easy, simple installation. I reckon I can probably get a pair of trousers, couple of t shirts, toiletries, pants and socks in it, that's all. Shoes might be a bit tricky but going to see how it packs on Sunday, might get more in it. What is for sure is it ain't big, not much good for long tours unless it used as a second bag to something on the back seat perhaps. It'll do me and I'll post a picture of it fully loaded to give a sense of how much can go in it.

I shall inspect at Cadwell! I haven't bought one yet. But I have a rear seat bag so no rush.

+1 on the Wunderlich! :fat:

Ive been rubbish in taking a pic of the wunderlich tank bag and continue to be so. It can get a fair bit in but it really is a day / weekend luggage addon to a tail pack of some sort. I use a Kreiga 20 on the back strapped to the pillion seat, and with the wunderlich tank bag I could do a few days. Think I'd struggle a week away. Great bit of kit, easy to get on and off. Note it is not waterproof because the top zips end under the Velcro so there is a nice opportunity for water to ingress. I wouldn't put anything I had to keep dry in it, even though it would probably be ok most of the time.

Back