Random photo

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kev_b hp4

Reaction score
1763D98E-51C5-446B-B6E8-49943810A7CD_zpsg4ckneyb.jpg

Your front paddock stand would be better under the horizontal part of the fork, around 2 inches further than where it is. I'm cacking it just looking at this photo. LOL

What make of paddock stand is that?
Im looking for a set for mine and they look like they could hold a ship!
I can see what Jimmy Mac means as it looks perched on top without your wheels on.

Just ordered one of these (similar) from Germany, the ones which have 2 prongs either side keep moving and find it a job to get the spindle back in..

Just ordered one of these (similar) from Germany, the ones which have 2 prongs either side keep moving and find it a job to get the spindle back in..ebay 391191406816

I couldn't see the metal prong youse are talking about and I thought it was a brilliant balancing act. I have the BMW ones with a rubber covered metal spool that sits below the horizontal part of the fork.

I have the Abba super bike stand and have to say the best ?400 I've spent, gets the bike to a nice height both wheels free to be worked on and at a height thats comfortable.
I also have paddock stands for storage of the bike. don't like leaving it with the tyre on the ground if its left for any period.

That was the first time I used the front stand on the hp4 , they are graves Motorsport stands , think they cost ?100 but that was about 7 years or so . The stub is only 10mm long so won't go in far enough to interfere with spindle .
The thought of it being balanced is a scary thought , surely no one would that stupid with any bike let alone a bm.

Back