modes and wheelies

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamie

Reaction score
soon will have done the 600 miles and will be able to push a bit harder. just so i dont get any nasty shocks, in RACE mode will the electronics allow the front to lift under acceleration or is that only in slick, cheers for any guidance

There is a thread on this forum explaining exactly what the differences are in each mode.

godzilla- cheers i will look for it

Ian- FFS, stick your neck in fella, I was interested in what peoples experiences were rather than a basic hand book

The only mode you can wheelie in is slick all the others stop the front lifting straight away.

Slick mode will let the bike wheelie for 5 seconds then it will come crashing down.

yeah what he said
it will lift in race though fella , but not very high , and at no time will it feel out of control , just watch where youre going :)

cheers gents, thats what i was after, had some conflicting info from sales guy and wanted to be 100% sure if the electronics would sort out a lift or it would be down to me. after years of handling the bike yourself its hard putting your faith in electronics instead of the your right wrist and rear brake! ;D :eek: ;D :eek:

Back