Nutters lol

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At 170plus, I know the only thing that would save you is an iron man suit.
It still sends a shiver down my spine when I see people riding with shorts and t shirt on though! :nightmare:

Have to agree it makes me shudder when you see people riding in shorts and a T shirt.

Just watching them ride at that speed on a public road makes me shudder- at 170 it's immaterial what you're wearing, you'll be jelly if it goes tits up.

Always looks worse watching other people do it though :D

It's the people without gloves that really get me... I'm like WTF do you think will be the first thing that hits the ground? And what will you really struggle in life without?

Way more safety gear should be mandatory.

It's the people without gloves that really get me... I'm like WTF do you think will be the first thing that hits the ground? And what will you really struggle in life without?

Way more safety gear should be mandatory.

Legislating for morons is a waste of taxpayers money.

Legislating isn't the answer, all your suggesting is errosion of freedom, how long before the saftey Nazi's decide what you do is too risky? nobody cares until its a problem to them................... devided you fall and all that.

Back