you see i put so much bad things up to make a point of gettong banned but no one

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1000rr link=topic=580.msg5566#msg5566 date=1331316799 said:
Trying to get banned here
yes wont bann me but i not allowed to put up pics i nver posted here then victimised to post what a pile of dog doo doo. Hey wath out others in hete the big eyes watching us ooohhhhhhhh

I see you really are illiterate.

Also a sad little person who needs to get a life. If you do not want to be part of the site it's easy to close your browser and not log back in.

This is the last time I will waste any of my life replying to such a pathetic individual who is so obviously inebriated by the exuberance of your own verbosity.

Godzilla link=topic=580.msg5573#msg5573 date=1331317645 said:
I see you really are illiterate.

Also a sad little person who needs to get a life. If you do not want to be part of the site it's easy to close your browser and not log back in.

This is the last time I will waste any of my life replying to such a pathetic individual who is so obviously inebriated by the exuberance of your own verbosity.
when u go out on your bike does you boy friend go with you do you ride to a public toilet or do u go dogging togther

Listen pal you can either be nice or you can go. Alternatively keep it up and I will hunt you down and make you eat your computer.

unionjack link=topic=580.msg5579#msg5579 date=1331319102 said:

Listen pal you can either be nice or you can go. Alternatively keep it up and I will hunt you down and make you eat your computer.
you ant got enough money to buy a ticket to china and japan but i do go uk alot so want to make the threat real. Well do ya. Send me your address then we can meet up see if u got those minerals then

Really? FFS! I was afraid of this kind of crap joining a forum ( not just the bad grammer) however glad this site is well looked after and this muppet has been shown the door. Oh and if he's feeling all cocky..... i'll kick his arse to kingdom come 8)

too much sake and raw fish i think, very brave when your at a computer screen. best ignored.... 1つの悲しい個であり、私はあなたの鼻を破壊するために幸せになる lmao ;)

Back