i want to put up pics in here of a decatt pipe i just made for the s thou rr

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1000rr link=topic=574.msg5548#msg5548 date=1331311993 said:
How you put pics up in this cite its very hard
thanks but i was told im not allowed to nuy vinny rr and thats qhy i qas twisting off in here but well im not going to post my pics

and i told you in december you could join the vendors section but instead of remembering this site it run by normal people who have full time jobs during the day and dont have time to reply to posts until they get home you decide to throw your dummy out of your pram and slag everybody off inc me, nice

oohh p.s i can trace ip addresses lol

So in asia wow. Then you should not ban poeple from sending pics but i was informed of this buy vinny never ever posted here. But victimised. Buy the way me and godzilla go way back. Idont take his crap ok so good luck with your forum i hope it sucsesfull and all the best.

1000rr link=topic=574.msg5584#msg5584 date=1331320400 said:
So in asia wow. Then you should not ban poeple from sending pics but i was informed of this buy vinny never ever posted here. But victimised. Buy the way me and godzilla go way back. Idont take his crap ok so good luck with your forum i hope it sucsesfull and all the best.

did any member of the admin or mod team say you couldnt post pics er nope

RIMMER link=topic=574.msg5584#msg5584 date=1331320400 said:

victimised..... dont make me laugh...... by the way i think you need to go for spelling lessons

Back