Which tail tidy?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oly1000rr

Reaction score
first mod is going to be a tail tidy.
creeping towards the r&g version but there are some very cheap ones on ebay,
are these cheap and nasty? or are the r&g overpriced?
also i want one that is a bolt on bolt off affair with no modification
any advice please?

The D3 one is highly rated - the seller is on here as Fractal I believe? I'll be ordering their tail tidy and blanking plates later today.

D3 is what I have. And it survived a low side. Just hammered the blinker back into position and it was good to go 8)

can somebody post pics of there tail tidy?
i need to get one for my bike.
d3 looks ok on there website but the pictures have a lot of glare and its hard to see detail.
cheers.

Hi Hanna.. IMO d3 looks good without indicators. And Ian pics of my s1 with tail tidy are in the showroom if you want to look at the tail tidy! :)

ian7 link=topic=571.msg5597#msg5597 date=1331327222 said:
can somebody post pics of there tail tidy?
i need to get one for my bike.
d3 looks ok on there website but the pictures have a lot of glare and its hard to see detail.
cheers.
My D3 one

Stingray link=topic=571.msg5602#msg5602 date=1331327858 said:
Hi Hanna.. IMO d3 looks good without indicators. And Ian pics of my s1 with tail tidy are in the showroom if you want to look at the tail tidy! :)

Cool, ta. :)

dont dick around just get one of the D3 component ones.....quality and fit are amazing..!!!

I've got the Alpha Racing one from BMW, looked at lots before I setted on that one. ;D

I have D3 one. I am a complete muppet when it comes to the mechanical side yet I found this easy to fit
dd1dcd73.jpg

Back