Shout box

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnboy

Reaction score
Quick query folks...... just turned my laptop on which has informed me i now have internet explorer 9 (what ever that is) only thing is that the shout box isn't loading. Wondering if there is a gremlin in the site or this new thingy is buggering it up? Help please!

Johnboy link=topic=568.msg5460#msg5460 date=1331155499 said:
Quick query folks...... just turned my laptop on which has informed me i now have internet explorer 9 (what ever that is) only thing is that the shout box isn't loading. Wondering if there is a gremlin in the site or this new thingy is buggering it up? Help please!

Get rid of Internet Explorer and start using a propper browser

Godzilla link=topic=568.msg5462#msg5462 date=1331155801 said:
Johnboy link=topic=568.msg5460#msg5460 date=1331155499 said:

Get rid of Internet Explorer and start using a propper browser

Mate u need to elaborate on your answers

OK, sorry, IE is probably the worst of the popular browsers.

Much better is to download Google Chrome and set it as your default browser.

http://www.google.co.uk/chrome

Others that are better than IE are Safari and Firefox.

i allways use firefox
in ie9 as they keep changing there set up data it is hard to keep upto date with it, so i recomend either firefox or chrome

if you want to use ie9 you will have to click on the compatabilty tab in the address bar at the top click on the torn bit of paper looking thing to the left of the refresh tab, the shout box will show but the right hand side of the forum might no line up properly, this should be fixed on the next forum update

cheers

turtle & admin team

turtle link=topic=568.msg5472#msg5472 date=1331157349 said:
i allways use firefox
in ie9 as they keep changing there set up data it is hard to keep upto date with it, so i recomend either firefox or chrome

if you want to use ie9 you will have to click on the compatabilty tab in the address bar at the top click on the torn bit of paper looking thing to the left of the refresh tab, the shout box will show but the right hand side of the forum might no line up properly, this should be fixed on the next forum update

cheers

turtle & admin team
Turtle I bow down to your computer geniusness! Shout box now there and i can live with the out of line stuff. Thank you!!

Back