did'nt know it could get better

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamie

Reaction score
i have enjoyed riding for years. I have never lost interest and enjoy being out on the bike, short journeys, long journeys, fast journeys, sauntering about and track days. I always thought the only thing that could improve was to win the lottery and have a massive garage stuffed with bikes to ride and tinker with. UNTIL today when i picked up my new S thou. I knew i was going to be happy, but think only you guys will understand how happy, far more than even I expected to be. UN F@@@ing believable....WOW, never had or ridden anything as good and its still restricted, although made a big dent in the 600 miles ;D

was gixxer fanatic for years mate, thou and 750's although prefered the 750. pic in showroom under bye bye suzie. fantastic bike but just doesnt compare. would be good to go back to the CBR F i had in the nineties, thought that was advancement gone mad back then, bet it would be a culture shock now lol

Just wit to you get the stabilsers taken off, then you will be having fun :)

Back