Race Fairings Fitted to the HP For Track Day Use

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

@SuperS1K

Reaction score
Hi All

I decided over the winter to have the HP fitted with track fairings, I spoke with Simon at UK RACE SUPPORT, http://www.ukracesupport.co.uk who supplied and fitted the fairings, initially I just wanted plain coloured fairings as I wasn't too bothered, but Si uses a superb painter, Daz at Imageworx who re created the HP colour scheme and I am really pleased with the results. - total costs around ?1k

Simon also set the sag and after a quick call to a certain Michael Dunlop for some pointers assisted me with suspension settings..

If your considering track/race fairings and, like me, couldn't get a straight answer from anyone inc BMW regarding suspension advice... You better call Si!! ✊💨💨💨

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Thanks for the info and pics, really helpful, I am looking at track fairing options at the moment. Will check it out.

Looks good :very_drunk:

How did you fit the Starlane to the top yoke?

Was going to fit it to the top front Tank but where you have it looks good.

The Starlane is fitted with Velcro, but not the one they supplied, I bought some heavy duty Velcro in Halfords which holds it very secure ��

Be careful it says in the instructions those starlane lap timers had to be fitted with the rubber mount provided because they can get damaged from the vibration of the bike if fitted directly to a hard surface

A HP4 has electronic suspension, nice a lush :sneakiness:

The top yoke and tank are ok, it was fitted to my KTM TRACK before, if it survived that its tough....

Back