My 2015 RR

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roonster

Reaction score
Just had an email from the dealer to let me know my 2015 has arrived.....roll on better weather!!!

Attachments

• s1000rr 2015.jpg
    s1000rr 2015.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 195
Nice one Roonster. I also popped into my dealer today and mine will be ready March 1st.

bloody hell that's early, what dealers is that ? when did you order your bike ?

sorry marzy the question was meant for the OP lol ive been told 1st of march myself and I ordered my bike right after the NEC

I was lucky enough to be in Spain on a BMW run trackway last October, and we were given the press presentation from the Germans and Nate Kern prior to the official press launch, they were also testing them out on track with us. The day after i return i placed a deposit down as seeing them on the track was epic made my 2012 look slow!!!
Have been told i can have it 7th Feb which is official launch date.

Bmw seem to be churning the bikes out quick, fair bit of stock arriving in the dealers already. I wonder what the allocation numbers and production are? I imagine the take up is going to be big numbers.

I was lucky enough to be in Spain on a BMW run trackway last October, and we were given the press presentation from the Germans and Nate Kern prior to the official press launch, they were also testing them out on track with us. The day after i return i placed a deposit down as seeing them on the track was epic made my 2012 look slow!!!
Have been told i can have it 7th Feb which is official launch date.

you lucky bugger lol

i have only been offed 7,800 for mine in pristine condition 2012 5800 miles on the clock
i did have to push them.....but they know there are not many around second hand at the mo and demand is quite high, try another dealer and play them off with each other i always do as they will want your business.

Snap , mines ordered exactly the same with performance pack for a mid May delivery. Get everything all confirmed on Friday at the unveil.

Back