HP4 Downshift blipper

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevin m s/land

Reaction score
Seen write up in M.C.N. this week with the new s1000rr for 2015 you can get the downshift blipped added for extra charge, Just wondering if you would be able to get it added to a HP4 anyone any ideas ?
Kev

Don't see why not same engine and shift assist, God knows how much it would cost ?

Seen write up in M.C.N. this week with the new s1000rr for 2015 you can get the downshift blipped added for extra charge, Just wondering if you would be able to get it added to a HP4 anyone any ideas ?
Kev
Hi Kevin, I have read on here that someone else had asked their dealer and they said no you cant upgrade, although they don't say why not. I am after one myself and have asked a while ago and was given the contact details for this company...

Pro-Shift Technologies Ltd
Unit 3 Heyes Industrial Estate
Anglers Lane
Spondon
Derby
DE21 7NT
t: +44 (0)1332 668100
f: +44 (0)1332 668125
www.proshift.com

They have been really helpful and sent me all the info I need, plus some I didn't! They are really for puka race kit and have done some work on cars and TT sidcars as well as bikes. The cost is a bit steep at over ?1200 fitted, even though I don't really need one I do want one and will save to pay for it. By the way, did you buy your HP4 from Coopers? Are you they guy who had his HP4 on display in their new showroom opening thing last year? If so Steve (the sales guy) spoke to me about you and said you have spent a few quid on your bike. If it is you and you fancy a ride out in the spring/summer, let me know and we can arrange a meet. I normally ride around Keilder/Hawick/St Marys/Moffat/Longtown/Hartside and back.

Hope the info is helpful.
Cheers
Will

I normally ride around Keilder/Hawick/St Marys/Moffat/Longtown/Hartside and back.

I'd love to know your route sometime, an area I've wanted to get to know.

bmw probably won't do the downshift blipper a la new sthou on the HP4 anytime soon because the ecu hardware has changed, as well as the software. The interface is different so it would need to be specifically designed for the hp4 rather than copied from the new bike. Typical!

these have been around for a few years, there only ?245 for a yam r1 or r6 from techtronics ?1200 is extortionate!!!!

Back