Moto GP

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mot what?? yawn.

SBK for me all the way and the name to look out for is Laverty - mark my words - you saw it here first ;D

I think Stoner will walk it I'm afraid to say. Then it's going to be between 4 others for the other positions. Still hoping for closer racing with the new format and shall be at the Assen round in June watching it track side wahoo.

Oh and the debate over it being boring/yawn...... well the moto2 last year was great to watch so was most of the support races and just being there seeing what are the best bike riders in the world so close, is worth the entrance fee alone IMO

rhanmore link=topic=491.msg4529#msg4529 date=1329493114 said:
I think Stoner will walk it I'm afraid to say. Then it's going to be between 4 others for the other positions.
Hope Stoner doesnt walk it ;)

I wonder if Rossi n crew have sorted the Ducati (that wasnt broke)... Rossi showed us all just how good Stoner is. I would like to see Spies doing well.

I think the Ducati was better suited to stoners riding style which is why he was the only one who could ride it. I'm not taking anything away from his ability to ride a motorbike as the guy is probably the best rider out there. We all set our bikes up differently, some have their suspension hard others soft, tyres low others hard and I think Stoner likes any setting and has the ability to ride round any issues. This for me is why he does so well but it doesn't mean I like him, I don't. I think he could do alot more to be accepted by his many loyal fans. Some may say that just by winning he is doing enough but I think he would have a much bigger following and earn him and his team more money if he just showed a bit more of his personality. I love the repsol colours on the blade but would not buy one purely because he rides one, shallow of me maybe but how many other people around the world our doing the same??

Back