Kawasaki Ninja-H2

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chorsley

Reaction score
Dont know if any of you have been following theads elsewhere? But it looks like Kawasaki will unvail a new bike at Intermott on September 30th called the Ninja-H2 nobody knows the engine size yet, but it will use forced induction probably a supercharger. The silhouette they are teasing us with looks gorgeous!!! you can find out more about it here in a series of videos and sound clips.

kawasaki-ninja-h2-profile-revealed-looks-sharp-video-86249-7.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah this is very exciting. Wish I could get to Cologne, gonna be lots of cool new stuff to see there.
Sorry pal, but I'm going!! doing the 'ring-green hell' Friday Saturday and Monday, taking in the show on sunday, hopefully i'll be drooling over the 2015 R1, s 1000rr and maybe a x plane gixxer if rumours turn out true.

nearly 300 donkeys!!!!!!!!!!......see ya beemer ?

the road legal bike will be only about 220bhp, has no belly fairing, and looks like a sports tourer not a supoersports bike..
Im not a fan

I think it's pointless to own but a nice technology demonstrator. I've not read anything yet but I'll be amazed if it can be used on track with the exhaust and 102db limits.

I think it's pointless to own but a nice technology demonstrator. I've not read anything yet but I'll be amazed if it can be used on track with the exhaust and 102db limits.

Yeah think you are probably right there :(

Back