Hp4 abs

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevin m s/land

Reaction score
Hi Lads anyone had the new abs system installed on there hp4 ? been reading about it but it only works in rain or sport mode, don't know anyone who runs in rain or sport mode its always race or slick, still the same power in all modes on hp4 but different rider aids, just curious to find someone who has it installed ?

Are you talking about the cornering abs update, if so I don't think it's out till October

I believe it will be available after October at a cost of around ?350. I am not aware of it being operational in rain and sport modes only though it is supposed to be for road use!! I would hope that it would work on track as that's where it's most likely to be needed.

Hi Lads anyone had the new abs system installed on there hp4 ? been reading about it but it only works in rain or sport mode, don't know anyone who runs in rain or sport mode its always race or slick, still the same power in all modes on hp4 but different rider aids, just curious to find someone who has it installed ?

?300 from october and yes only in rain or sport, which is a bit of a bummer, though i have to say, having rode in race mode for the last few months, i tried sport for a change at the weekend and have to say, i found the bike handled far better "smooth is fast".. Just saying :smiley_simmons:

Back