Radiator guard

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gray5208

Reaction score
After a raidiator guard for my 2014 HP4 any recommendations .

thanks guys ?

Got r@g on mine.... Cable ties....little tricky to fit.....but....nice....matching oil cooler cover too......guards...a must on....these bikes.....back hugger up grade....too.....as stone come throught gap in hugger and pit...arm....bronze...do a nice one...ride safe

Got the evo tech rad and cooler guards on mine and fit / finish is spot on. No cable ties and mounted directly with the rad etc so very neat fit.

Eco tech gets my vote fits perfect to radiator mounting brackets

I fitted R&G. The benefit of cable ties over bolting for me is ease of removal and refitting. Evo tech guards are very nice though.

I've got R&G radiator and oil cooler guards on mine. Excellent quality and didn't have to worry about fitting as the dealer did it. ;)

After a raidiator guard for my 2014 HP4 any recommendations .

thanks guys ?

Black Evotech here. Was a little daunting to fit as the bike was days old and I had to strip most of the fairing to get the radiators unbolted. Glad I did as I know how the panels come off now.

photo.jpg

Finally sorted mine out, went for the R&G for ease of fitting, though did still end up dropping the belly pan and taking side panels off, would of been very fiddly without doing so. Look great.

Back