hp4 track bike

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grumpy old man

Reaction score
Hi all going to turn my hp4 into a track bike anybody know if i have to get any form of sensor plugs to blank off lights and side stand , seen some on ebay not sure if bmw do them themselves any help much appreciated

Alpha racing do them or you could phone park lane BMW they should have them

Hi all going to turn my hp4 into a track bike anybody know if i have to get any form of sensor plugs to blank off lights and side stand , seen some on ebay not sure if bmw do them themselves any help much appreciated

Fancy selling me your plastics/carbon etc... Presumably you will be swapping them for race fairings :playful:

You can turn the lamp warning off in the clocks but you will probably need the resistor for the sidestand.You could try disconnecting it and see if everything works still.I think it's only a loop so any auto-electrician could knock you one up.

Sure, I agree. I wasn't knocking Alpha they are great but there seems to be a minimum postage charge so best to plan ahead and make 1 decent order rather than buy in dribs and drabs and end up paying the minimum charge with every order (like I did :().
Know what you mean about the Duc, I have an 1199r.

Cheers
Davy

Back