2014hp4 or 2015 s1000rr---hp4 is done

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

ogaooga

GUYS IAM lost here

i had the hp4 back in december 2013 i then sold it because it was the standard option and not the competition.

iam not about to buy the full loaded hp4 2014

but i have confirmed news the s1000rr 2015 will have changes ,, but i don't know what i know the head lights will change for sure.

the 2015 will be lout in market here in less than 5 month but the hp4 is available now AND i have confirmed news that HP4 will not be available for 2015 production. bellow is an email sent to me from bmw.

NOW THE QUESTION IS:
shall i go ahead n get the hp4 while i still can or shall i get the 2015 s1000, i want the hp4 but am scared when the new one come sour it will be HOT n i don't wan an go thru the process or selling this hp4 again, yet i don't want to have the old toy in the house, MEANING if the new s1000 comes out with the the hp4 options the hp4 will be worthless i think.

ANY SUGGESTIONS ?

Thank you for your patience while I looked into your inquiry regarding this model.

There are no current plans to continue the limited edition HP4 in 2015. We are excited to announce that an additional supply of units are heading to the United States from the factory. This will be your last chance to own an HP4. We recommend you contact your local dealer immediately.

Should you need it, a list of our authorized BMW Motorrad dealers can be found on our website:
www.bmwmotorcycles.com, under the "Find a dealer" link.

The BMW Motorrad Customer Relations and Services Department is available Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., ET. You can reach us at 1-800-831-1117.

t

Back