It had to go....

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bananaman

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Having decided to put my s1k on the track, I needed to have some road wheels so bought a GS Adventure. '10 plate, good nick, just couldn't get on with it.... Needed something that was more comfortable 2up, better balanced, something in the sport-tourer range, plus nice and sedate for 'er indoors'. Ended up with a zzr14. 1st kwak ive had and have to say initial impressions are good, will see what its like after 'running in'.

Did you consider the bmw K1300S as an alternative? But I've heard good things about the the zzr14...

Did you consider the bmw K1300S as an alternative? But I've heard good things about the the zzr14...
Yes, tried it but had neck ache after half an hr. Rather have wrist ache than neck ache, being used to the s1k meant was more used to sports than upright. Maybe the touring screen helped (not particularly good) but over 3 figures(plus) I got double vision. Bit of tinkering should sort it.

Back