Austin Racing GP3 exhaust on HP4 belly pan

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had one of these exhausts on my bike its fookin to loud IMHO I ended up buying a baffled link pipe to add to it to make it a bit quieter

I had one of these exhausts on my bike its fookin to loud IMHO I ended up buying a baffled link pipe to add to it to make it a bit quieter

Haha, love it. thats what im going for. But in all honesty, i always do that, go loud then think, oh god, i've runined it. was yours on an HP4?

No micky a s100rr with the Austin racing carbon belly pan, it should fit ok though. Give Austin racing a ring they will know for sure

No micky a s100rr with the Austin racing carbon belly pan, it should fit ok though. Give Austin racing a ring they will know for sure
Rich wasnt sure. i ordered it anyway. Its just arrived. GOING TO BE LOUD

ok, so, this can doesnt fit with a HP4 belly pan "easily". It was a right nightmare. i was going to give up and return it for different system that may be a better fit from Austin but then i went and scratched the carbon on the Bracket that holds the can on :confusion: so i had to push on. anyway, glad i did. it looks awesome. the belly pan is a little tighter up against it that i would have liked but hey ho. It sounds awesome, the initial little pop as it fires up and the back firs on quickshift are amazing. will figure out how to post pictures this afternoon.

Best I could do, got them off my mates phone. Will take some better when it's next out

null_zpsafd6bc11.jpg

null_zps9a953db5.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like a very dangerous place to take a photo from.... Balls of steel! Ha. Looks awesome!

Look's great, did you have it Re -mapped & ECU Unit fitted, thinking of fitting one on my HP4.

Did you have the bike Re Mapped & ECU fitted, thinking of getting my Exhaust sorted.

Back