Any body fitted Watsen indicators

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Explorer

Reaction score
Just got a set for the HP4, don't know if I'm right or not but looking at the set up on the HP the original signal clips out of a black plastic connector. Do I cut the other part of the connector off and crimp the watsen indicators onto the original wiring ?

Cancel above guys I've sorted it, I cut the plastic connector off the original indicator and spliced it onto the watsens, then clipped both connectors back together, they work great. Well that the fronts done, the rear require a hole to be drilled can't say I'm looking forward to that.

b2c4c817285403b8f1dcf2d4bcc382ce_zps710448b4.jpg

They look well sweet! Hopefully I'm should be on the way to me next week!

I've waited since beginning of March, then I've just been stung by customs for ?30 I hope it's worth it.

I've also been waiting since March too, hope I don't get stung .

Well finally fitted the rear watsens, bit fiddley they didn't work at first then I cut the resistor off and away we go.

e791413c38b57d11ae7911d54fa45c2f_zpsdec49a9d.jpg

Got to be happy with them!! How long did they take to come after you got your invoice? As I'm still waiting for mine to come.

Still long lead times, that sucks. Waiting to order mind when the open again later this month.

Trying to see if you can buy the stock harness clips as don't want to cut the originals. Anyone know?

Back