Exachiry disease

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Docta13

THE BEAST
Reaction score
A woman was referred by her own doctor to see a Doctor Chong, chinese sex-psychiatrist due to her extremely bad luck with the opposite sex, after prior tests revealed nothing, so it he thought best to see if it was all in her her head.

Upon arrival, Dr Chong said "ah, harro lady, prease stand in corner of woom" which she did,
then after rubbing his chin and going "mmmmmmm" to himself he said "ok, and tell me why you no sexy-luck with men?"

The woman replied "I've tried everything, I always dress nice, smell nice, where make-up and pay for meals on a first date, but it always ends the same way,no sex or further dates, nothing, I even show them a sneeky peek of my stocking tops"

Dr Chong then replied, "ah I fink I know what to do ,can you prease take off all your crothes?"

The woman was a bit confused by this but did what she was asked.

He then said "ok, now get on all fours"

Which she did, still a bit confused.

He then told her "now crawl on your hands and knees towards me rearly fass"

The woman totally naked crawled towards where he was sitting as fast as she could,

once there he said "now crawl back as fass as you can"

the woman crawled back and looked back at him and wondered what was going on,

"ok" he said "now put your crothes back on" he rubbed his chin some more and then said, "I know what is probrem"

the woman dressed and waited for his diagnosis.

"you have Edzachary Disease"

Totally confused and upset the woman replied "oh my god! what is Edzachary Disease?"

"Well" Dr Chong said leaning towards her, "Your face is Edzachary like your arse"

Back