Engine casing protectors

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnboy

Reaction score
After advice on here i'm looking at getting some engine casing protectors, GB casing savers were suggested but I've had a look & prefer the look of the yoshimura ones. Has anyone got any experience of these?
Cheers

Yes, I had those, they had some quality control issues. I sent them back for a refund, bought GB racing ones. Very happy with these. They are also FIM approved.

Godzilla link=topic=421.msg3409#msg3409 date=1327564779 said:
Yes, I had those, they had some quality control issues. I sent them back for a refund, bought GB racing ones. Very happy with these. They are also FIM approved.
Cheers, how long ago was that? Just wonderin if they've sorted the issue out... as i really prefer the look of the ak's but if they're still crap there's no point!

i quite like the gb racing ones not really looked into them to be fair ill have a scoot round the interweb see whats aboot

Docta13 link=topic=421.msg3423#msg3423 date=1327591340 said:
i quite like the gb racing ones not really looked into them to be fair ill have a scoot round the interweb see whats aboot

If you get your arse down to the 8 ball then you can look at mine. ::)

Back