Hp4 exhaust Austin racing GP2R

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Green star

Hi guys, can anyone help my HP 4 comes in April & I want to do a few alterations, on the Exhaust. I want to fit the Austin racing GP2R de cat, which should fit straight on, do I have to have it re mapped & a new ECU fitted, if so who can do this for me. I'm buying the bike from Benham BMW Wolverhampton, & they say it will invalidate the warranty, can any one help me on this please. Also fitting a tail tidy!! What would you recommend, & do I have to splice the cables to the indicator & tail light.

personally I think the akrapovic that comes with the bike would be a better choice than the austin racing gp2, not totally clued up in the hp4 system but imagine the decat from akrapovic may fit?? the austin racing de cat is not a straight forward fit and would involve some cutting unless you went for a full system including headers, new ecu is not necessary!! remapping or PVC or bazzaz is optional if want optimum performance, but standard ecu should be to compensate, but yes imagine remap and mods may have impact on warranty should you wish to inform them! but apparently diagnostics will pick up if ecu has been remapped

Back