Carbon Web hugger enquiry

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonno

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a newbie member of this forum, with an HP4 Carbon. I'm interested in buying a carbon hugger and chain guard from The Carbon Web company, but both email addresses on their site bounce back an error message. Does anyone know if the company is still operational?ThanksJonathan

Hello mate. I'd steer well clear of any online business you struggle to communicate with. There are plenty of alternative suppliers.

I would normally agree with you, but The Carbon Web company would appear to be a main sponsor for this forum, and it seems a number of people have dealt with them - but now it looks like something may have happened to them...?

Try PM'ing James (kyleum295) from the Carbon Web, used to be fine although I haven't contacted him since September to be honest.

Thanks, have sent pm and tried correct email... Will see if I get a reply...

just as an update, did finally get hold of them, and the .co.uk email address is working - and they are still fully operational etc. There was an error on their website, which gave the incorrect email address...

Back