Repairing Sidi boots ?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pauly

Reaction score
My Sidi's are in VGC apart from one sole has a small hole, I asked a couple of shoe repairers about a minor repair job but they weren't interested. It seems a hassle to replace the whole sole of the boot for one little puncture, anyone had just some front soles glued on ?

My Sidi's are in VGC apart from one sole has a small hole, I asked a couple of shoe repairers about a minor repair job but they weren't interested. It seems a hassle to replace the whole sole of the boot for one little puncture, anyone had just some front soles glued on ?

Have you asked sidi if they have any repairers?

Yes I've seen the Sidi complete replacement soles and heard of repairers that can fit them but ideally I just want a smaller job done.

Get a proper job done on them, you wont regret it mate.
I had a pair of DM's totally re-soled about 20 years ago, they came back looking and feeling like new.

Get a proper job done on them, you wont regret it mate.
I had a pair of DM's totally re-soled about 20 years ago, they came back looking and feeling like new.

I take your point but I don't fancy replacing the whole sole on 2 boots, just want a repairer to glue a bit on the front.

I've had my same Sidi B2 Goretex resoled twice now.

The soles look like army boots treads. I do walk a lot in these boots and last 2.5 years.

No idea where you are....but any competent shoe repairer should be able to put on new soles inc heels. I had my done by a shop in Ealing (nr. the shopping centre), West London.

Cost £35 each time.

I love these boots......even got another brand new pair under the bed....might get these resoled again if possible.

My boots are Vertebrae or something cant remember exact type, the front soles are very thin and I think standing on the pegs in the corners has worn the hole. I'm nr Huntingdon but travel to Northampton every week so I'd hope someone could glue a bit on.

Back